Now Accepting Applications!
WVFN is accepting women veterans and military spouses for the peer support program.
• Access to a network of organizations and companies that are hiring or assisting veterans.
• Connect to veteran affinity groups and/or internship opportunities at WVFN.
• Opportunities to lead and/or volunteer at WVFN or partner organization service events.
Program Start/End Date: April 1 – August 31st.
Phase 1: April 1st – May 14th. – Flexible Attendance
Time: Seminars (first 8 weeks) – Tuesdays, 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Location: New York Institute of Technology – Manhattan Campus
1855 Broadway, New York, New York 10023
Phase 2: May 15th – August 31st.
Monthly Networking Events
Who is eligible to apply?
• Women veterans, female active duty or reserve military service members.
• Of both pre- and post-9/11 service
• From all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, including service in the National Guard and Reserve
• Female spouses of active duty, reserve or veteran service members
• Including surviving spouses
Application Process: Please send the following documents in PDF format to email@example.com
• Document of military service (DD-214 or a personal service record, i.e. Officer Record Brief, Enlisted Record Brief, Basic Individual Record, Personal Data Record, Performance Summary Record, Report on Individual Personnel will be accepted)